Pack Size: 1,000 tablets
Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 6-8 hours.
Children 6-12 years: Half tablet every 6-8 hours.
Children 2 to under 6 years: 1/4 tablet every 6-8 hours.
Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
For motion sickness, take the first dose at least half hour and preferably 12 hours before travelling.
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion (travel) sickness.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- May cause drowsiness. Avoid driving a motor vehicle or performing tasks requiring mental alertness.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Do not use if you have: glaucoma, chronic lung disease, difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor.
- Consult a doctor if you are using antihistamines, tranquilizers, or other prescription medicines before taking this medicine.
- May cause excitability, especially in children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.